Thursday, February 5, 2009

morning sickness, and swollen feet? Better you than me!

Beth (Ada's mommy), Holly (Gregory's mommy), Hollie (Cameron's mommy), Tiffany (Brielle and Natalie's mommy) and Jessica (Georgia's mommy)~

I would like to give a heartfelt Congratulations to all of my deadbabymamas that have found themselves with child again, hey, I was going to use knocked up...You ladies have been such a wonderful support system for me during some of my darkest days, and I will be eternally grateful to all of you.
You lovely ladies are in my prayers everyday that the Lord watches over you and the health of the babies that are minding their own business and growing away inside of you. All of you understand how precious this new life is and to not take anything for granted~ these babies are getting some awesome mommies!

2 comments:

Never forgetting Gregory said...

That is really sweet. I hate that there is a whole group of us who have lost our precious babies. Nobody should have to suffer that. Thank you for your support as well and your positive thoughts. I'm not so positive about things myself...and it helps to have all you deadbaby mamas for support. Hugs.

Beth said...

Aw, Jen! Thanks so much! Like Holly said, I hate that there are a whole group of us...and I REALLY hate that you're not in the group who is pregnant again. :( Thanks for being here for us, and you know that we are here for you too. I really admire your attitude and it challenges me to be as positive and thoughtful as you are. I love the picture, by the way! So cute!