Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 19-21




I obviously suck at doing my thankful posts on the weekends, lol...


Day 19- I am thankful to be a citizen of the United States of America! When I was pregnant with both of my babies, I would talk to them and tell them that I may not be able to give them every last thing they'll want but I can give them the blessing of being born in the greatest country on the planet. I can be totally pissed at Congress but I would never live in another country. I will visit other countries and buy souvenirs but that's it!


Day 20- I am thankful for my family. I'm thankful that when we need each other emotionally that everyone steps up. Yes, we have disagreements like all families but I know that in the end that they're always there for me...



Day 21- I am thankful for good and reliable transportation. My car battery died twice this weekend and thankfully my hubby was there to jump my car off both times. He went and bought a new battery last night and I was so happy that it started up with no problems this morning! I feel badly for the people that have to take the bus in inhospitable weather and I really never want to be one of them. Again, I am spoiled, and I readily admit it. I remember taking public transportation a lot when I was a kid and don't want to do it now unless, of course, in an emergency...but, thank God that public transportation is there for those that need it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you visit Versailles, France, you might change your mind.

Sarita Boyette said...

Jen, I'm so behind on blog reading but I have read all your thankful posts and I agree with you - we are spoiled Americans & we do have so much to be thankful for. I'm extra thankful that Cooper is well again after that hospital visit. The only way I could be more thankful is if our babies had never passed away. God bless you & your family! xoxo

trennia said...

T agree with Sarita, we do have so much to be thankful for...and the only way to be even more so if our babies had not died...((hugs)))