Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Days 14-16




Day 14- I am thankful for my little luxuries in life! My star.buck's runs are my favorite treats! Oh, how I love the gingerbread lattes :)

Day 15- I am thankful for mom's nights out, like Monday night's impromptu wine night with a few mommy friends. I only got 6 hours of sleep and had a slight hangover which wasn't cool with chasing around my 2 year old the next day but whatever!



Day 16- Today, I am thankful for electricity, seriously. Last night, our power went out around midnight and about 3 hours later all 6 of our fire alarms were saying "low battery" so my hubby goes down stairs to start changing batteries and sets off the house alarm which surprisingly didn't wake up Cooper. The power came on while my hubby was changing fire alarms and I was so happy because the air conditioning started working again. Yes, I'm a spoiled American...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can keep the gingerbread lattes, but A/C is a necessity. I had a little dad's night out with another dad last Friday. I may have had too much to drink. Just saying.