Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day #9



Today, I want to give a big thanks to our military and their families! I so admire all the men and women that enlist to protect our country and wish that I had the guts to do the same. I'm willing to admit that I couldn't/wouldn't enlist when I was younger because I knew I would be homesick and now I couldn't/wouldn't enlist because I can't imagine leaving my husband and child. There are men and women everyday that are willing to sacrifice it all, including their lives to keep our country safe. The wives and husbands that are left at home to care for their families while their spouses are deployed are also heroes in my book!


So, THANK YOU from this coward to all the brave men and women (and, their families) in our military!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agreed.