Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day 25-26



Day 25- I'm thankful for the book Someone Came Before You which I bought off Ama.zon the other day to give to Cooper for Christmas. It talks about the baby before him that never got a chance to come home. He's still to young to understand that he has a big sister and that he's really not an only child. I included a picture of the cover because it's heartbreakingly sweet...


Day 26- On a silly note, today I am thankful for my sleep number bed. I had some muscle aches the last two days from the flu.mist vaccine then I fell on the pavement today while shopping so I'm so sore! I think I'll be putting my side's settings down for some extra softness, lol...



I swear I'll have some deeper thoughts on thankfulness as this 30 days starts to wind down!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like it could be an amazing book, for what it's about. [hugs}