Monday, November 7, 2011

Day #7





Today, I want to talk about my sister, Aimee, who is one of the most kind people on the entire planet. I'm going to be frank with all of you and tell you that I'm not very close to the rest of my family but I couldn't live without my sister.

My sister and I are only 18 months apart in age so most people thought we were twins while we were growing up. Funny, she has blonde hair and blue eyes while I have reddish brown hair and hazel eyes, but whatever! When we were growing up everyone would say that she's the nicer of us but I think she's getting a bit mouthier as she ages, lol...(I love you!)


Aimee has 3 beautiful and wonderful girls and she is an awesome mommy! She's a great sister and we talk on the phone at least 3 times a day. She's a great aunt and I think she loves Cooper almost as much as I do! She's just a wonderful human being and I'm so proud to know her and love her...

1 comment:

Sarita Boyette said...

Jen, I'm behind on blog reading and I just got caught up reading all your thankful posts. I'm so thankful for you, that I met you through your blog. I'm glad you have your wonderful sister, husband, son, & sweet Lily. I am especially thankful Cooper got well & is home now. xoxo