Monday, January 19, 2009

Shout to the Lord...

I had a memory today of my time being pregnant. I would play "Shout to the Lord" every morning on the way to work, because it would help me get focused and motivated for the day. Lily would just move around as soon as the song would play~ like she was having her own praise and worship womb service. I haven't really allowed myself to listen to that song since Lily died. I love that song, but I just miss her too much to go there just yet.

I would also read aloud my morning bible study to her. I feel confident that she was right at home when she was called home, and that she was comforted being in her Father's arms. I just wish that I could find true happiness in her being with the Lord already, and not me.

1 comment:

Never forgetting Gregory said...

I hear you. I know Gregory is better off in heaven than he is here, but I can't help but be selfish and want my little boy with me. Hugs.