Saturday, January 31, 2009

Excitement

I woke up this morning with a new sense of excitement about this adoption thing. I have a good feeling that we will be parents by the end of this year. I couldn't have said that I had the same feeling in January 2008 so getting pregnant was a huge surprise, and the blow of losing Lily even harder to swallow. But I am excited about wondering if maybe our birthmother is finding out that she is pregnant, and wondering what she will do~ I was a pro-lifer before and I'm going to be praying even harder now that these women choose to put there babies up for adoption rather than choosing their other alternative. What's 9 months when there are so many loving people wanting a child to love in their own homes but are unable to physically have children. I'll get off my soapbox now. My daydreams are off of the whole grand idea of getting pregnant again (for now at least), and are focused on getting the call from our adoption agency. We are fine tuning our adoption profile, and I may put it up here for your inspection one day soon.

The more the merrier in the prayer group that JenJen and Chuck will soon be parents.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can count me into that prayer group. Jen I truly hope you get some good news soon! I am so happy that you are feeling so positive! You deserve it! Many hugs!

Orluna said...

Hugs and happy wishful prayers coming your way. As always.

i love you

-E

Unknown said...

Jen I would love to see your profile. I have a section on my blog called hoping to adopt! I want to add you. Good luck
Emalee

Never forgetting Gregory said...

I hope you do get to have your parenting dreams come true this year. I know you will be the best mother. You are a wonderful mother to Lily, and any future children you bring into your home will be very lucky to have you.