Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mr. Buttons is a Steeler's fan...

My hubby and I are dog-sitting this week for a friend of mine from work, and in the first day of his stay we have converted him into a Steeler's fan! Mr. Buttons will be with us until Friday, and I thought it would be hilarious to chornicle his week with us~ and plus his mommy will be able to get updates on how her little baby is doing this week.

I love all animals, but normally gravitate more towards cats because of the simple fact that they are more self-sufficient. Mr. Buttons is like having a toddler in the house, but he is so freakin cute that I don't mind the constant up and downs all day long. Pretty much we have played, ate, pooped, peed, and napped all day long...and repeat.

We don't have a dog, and I'm sure my hubby is hoping that I get all my puppy-longings out of my system this week while Mr. Buttons is here with us, but even my hubby is falling in love with this cutie! Anyhow, it should be a fun week!

No comments: