Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Uterus envy?

Anytime I see those shows like "18 kids and pregnant again!" (you know those fertile Dug.garts) the first thing I say to myself is "wow, she must have one amazing uterus." I understand the critical balance that goes along with the miracle of life, and all the things that can go wrong. I get pi**ed off at my uterus again anytime someone has a baby. Yeah, the doctor gave me "permission" to get pregnant again, but I'm going to worry for the entire 9 months that my uterus will pop again.

So, some people are envious of people with money, nice cars, or big houses...not me, I just want a trustworthy and dependable uterus.

5 comments:

Bluebird said...

Oh my gosh I am soooooo with you! Well, actually, we don't even know if my "uterus" was the problem, but I get what you're saying. I scream at commercials for John and Kate - You mean to tell me she can carry SIX babies and my body can't even handle carrying TWO!?!?!!! Grrrr :)

And I get the worry, too. I just want to be able to relax and enjoy. Never going to happen.

Never forgetting Gregory said...

Absolutely, I don't have the same uterus issues, but I sort of relate. I don't care about having a fancy house or car or designer clothes...I just want to be a mother and am hoping my body will not fail me this time. You will worry the whole pregnancy but it will be worth it and we will all be here for you.

Mrs. Mother said...

I feel the same way about people who get pregnant easily. Big hugs to you.

Erica said...

I am sorry. I don't think we can ever understand why others are so blessed. Hugs!

Infertile Myrtle said...

Me too! I totally understand that. I can't figure out why I got stuck with a bum uterus and the 18 year old girl down the street has popped out 3 babies already. I'm jealous, I'll admit it.

~Holli~