Thursday, July 22, 2010

She's always with us~

We went to Savannah last weekend and we decided to take the short drive over to Tybee Island. I haven't been in the ocean in 25 years and we couldn't pass the opportunity of taking Cooper for the first time...

I got a pic of Lily's name in the sand while we were there...

The little angel says "I will never leave you" and I carry it in my pocket with me just about everywhere I go. I take it out of my pocket and clutch it in my hand during the "I'm missing her" moments. There is no replacement for actually having her here but the angel does bring me comfort...

I'll be taking Lily pics for the video montage until next weekend and I would love to see her name in any creative way! I'm amazed at the creativity in our community and I can't wait to share some of the pics that have been sent already! Lily pics can be sent to lilysmommy8308@yahoo.com