Sunday, December 14, 2008

Words from my neice...

I offer the following post to show that kids are so much more advanced than we were at their age. My 9 1/2 year old neice wrote the following post on HER blog about my husband and me...She has always been exceptionally intelligent and empathetic. I have always enjoyed being her aunt, and you all are about to see why:

My Aunt Jen Jen and Uncle Chuck have been wanting to have a baby every since... forever. when the time finally came they were so happy. their lives went perfect. i was glad to see them happy again. but when the time finally came to have Lilly *cries* of course it was on August 3, 2008. it was to early to have Lily. But that day Lilly was born. *cries* Later on that day Lilly *oh and did i mention Lilly is my cousin?* passed away. *cries and sniffles* I never got to meet her. But i wish i got to know her better before she died. I miss Lilly terribley. And this is a prayer that my Aunt Jen Jen and Uncle Chuck *And me* never forget our blessed child *and cousin* of Lilly Angeline Nolf.GOD BLESS YOU GUYS!

These are her words...I love the *cries and sniffles* part~ she writes exactly the way she talks. I thought this was too good not to share!

1 comment:

aimeeamomof3 said...

MadyCait is a very sweet little thing. She has a big Heart.