Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thanks Similac!

**Let me say "sorry" in advance to all of my non-cussing friends**

So, I'm minding my own business checking the mail after work today, and low and behold what is in my box? A freakin box of Similac formula in a lovely box about how much motherhood rocks, blah, blah, blah...You know what Similac? You can shove that box of formula up your a-double s, because I was going to breastfeed anyway! How in the hellicopter did they know I was pregnant at one time anyhow?

Thank you for letting me vent...I can't throw the TWO huge cans of formula away, because they're almost as expensive as a gallon of gas. Maybe this adoption thing will be quick and they will still be good...

I've never be so pissed to get a free gift!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl I am so with you. I posted a very similiar post not too long ago. Warning... it does not stop. Enfamil and Huggies to follow with WEEKLY coupons. Hang in there girly!

Beth said...

I have a box of that stuff sitting in the nursery. I've also gotten the Huggies stuff. It sucks. What I get the most are brochures about banking your baby's cord blood in order to save his/her life. Yeah, thanks.

Orluna said...

Ugh, that really sucks. Try to take your name off whatever lists you can think of. Those bastards are evil.