Monday, November 3, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Brenna's mommy so here goes~ 7 strange facts about JenJen

1. I love to clean out my ears. I do it everyday and I can't get enough of it. It relaxes me...

2. I secretly know that if I were to get diabetes I would throw myself off a bridge because I can eat Snicker ice cream bars for meals. Snicker ice cream bars are probably the only things that I won't put ranch dressing on because they are that good!

3. I am a history nut, and I am positively obsessed with Henry VIII...His life, his 6 wives, his mistresses, and his kids...can't get enough...

4. I love scary movies, not gory like Saw, but good ghost movies. Like scary where you want to sleep with your bedroom light on.

5. I love tattoos and if I wasn't worried about what people thought so much (and I don't want God to be mad, either) I would have a body full of them...I have one that I got when I was 18 of a turtle on my stomach, which wasn't cute when I was pregnant.

6. The only time I use curse words is when I'm watching Georgia Bulldog football (Go Dawgs)...I drop the f-bomb left and right...my cat and husband are terrified of my mouth by the end of 4 quarters.

7. I met my husband doing online dating, which isn't so much taboo anymore, but people are amazed because my husband and I are perfect for each other.

Ok- now I tag Beth and Jessica...

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hey, I already tagged you! How did that happen? :)

LOL about GA football. I'm a Clemson fan... :)