Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Prayers

I made a friend with a December 2009 momma when she lost her second baby, Lainey, at 23 weeks last October. We hooked up on face.book and we actually only live about 40 minutes from each other. She got pregnant with her rainbow baby earlier this year and was due in October. She found out yesterday, at 31 weeks, that the baby's heartbeat had stopped. Two babies in Heaven. I haven't been able to stop thinking of her. She went to the hospital to be induced to meet her precious baby that's been nicknamed squishy baby because she doesn't know the sex yet. She wanted to save that surprise for their birthday and I'm sure this wasn't the birthday that she wanted for this precious baby...

Can you please lift her and her family up in prayer today and for the days to come...No mother should lose one baby and losing 2 just beyond tragic.

5 comments:

Laura Ryan Caden Will Kamryn said...

oh my goodness... my heart breaks for her. Know that she will be lifted for many days to come.

Devon said...

goodness...so horrible. i am so sad for her....

Crystal Theresa said...

oh my heart just breaks for her. lifting her, her family, and sweet baby up in prayer.

Sarita Boyette said...

That is so sad - will be uplifting her in prayer.
Jen, I loved all you did for sweet Lily's birthday. Your husband's poem was beautiful.(((HUGS)))

Holly said...

My heart breaks for her. I'm so sorry to hear she has lost another precious baby