Sunday, July 3, 2011

35 months...

I remember writing my 23 month post just like it was yesterday. The month before another year flips over is very surreal to me. I cannot believe that she's going to be gone for 3 years in a month. 3 years.

How much has changed in 3 years and still so much as remained the same. Three years ago, I was told that I wouldn't be able to give birth again and to look at adoption. Now, I have a very active, happy, and loving 20 month old that did grow inside my crappy uterus. The thing that remains the same is I consider my role as a babyloss momma to still be just as important as when that role began on August 3, 2008. My heart still loves and misses her as fiercely. My desire to talk about her and to give her life meaning still remains.

So, I'll live the next 30 days the same way that I've lived the last 35 months. I'll wake and thank God for another day. Another day to love and remember. Another day to raise and enjoy Lily's little brother. Another day to live and make my way back to her...

(And, a big shout out to Kelli for solving my commenting problem! I'll be commenting again, yay!)

4 comments:

Mother Knows Best Reviews said...

Love to you and Lily forever.

Heather said...

(((hugs)))

Holly said...

♥Lily♥


Glad the commenting was solved!

Mackenzie's Mommy said...

It's weird for them to be gone yearS. One year was hard but I think two was worse because you've made it past all those firsts without them and all you've got left us time to miss them. Thinking of your sweet girl a 3 years approaches <3