Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thanks, Marie!





Sweet Marie over at myexpectedend awarded me this great award! I love these awards! So, here it goes~

Here are the rules...


1. When given the award, you write about seven things that you love.

2. Pass the award to seven bloggers that you love, and be sure to tag them and let them know they've won. (You can copy the award and post it on your sideboard.)

JenJen's 7 things~

1. I love my God. My relationship with God has been an interesting one since finding out I was pregnant with Lily than having her taken home to heaven, but I do know that He has never left my side. I felt His hand on my shoulder through my tears and doubt. He offered unconditional love through my questions of why me and self-pity.

2. I love my husband. I cannot begin to elaborate on his presence in my life. He is the best human being that I have ever encountered and he makes me want to be a better person. I love him compeletly and unabashedly.

3. I love my babies. Lily's conception to me will always be a story of God's glory~ and, Abebe growing inside of me has given me a sense of purpose again. Its an awesome feeling when you are growing human beings!


4. I love my sister. Who is a freakin saint, and without a doubt is the sweeter and nicer of the Hambrick girls. She has only missed calling me one day since I got out of the hospital after Lily died, and is a constant positive and loving force in my life.

5. I love my nieces. My nieces are a blast and then some! My hubby and I get all excited when we know that we will soon be seeing them~ We're going to see them tomorrow and then my sister and the kids are coming to stay with us for 2 days next week! We are so siked!

6. I love my cat. Yeah, some of you think you love your pets, but do they have their own bedroom with kitty furniture and toys? And, pictures of cats from magazines all over the wall so that they don't resent being any only furbaby? Yeah, Delilah is a diva...

7. I love to travel. I have a constant sense of wanderlust. I love seeing new places and trying new foods. I especially love to go to cities that are enriched with history~

O.K. so the seven bloggers that I nominate are:

Lea

Mirna

Beth

Erica

Madycait

Tamara

Hollie

4 comments:

Lea said...

Jen - thank you for the nomination! I had no idea... was just reading your 7 things you love and smiling.

Thank you, thank you!

Mrs. Mother said...

Thanks for the nomination. I'll do this later tonight.

Mirna said...

Jen, thanks for the nomination! I am busy doing my 7 things and because we are one day ahead of you, you'll only be able to see it tomorrow. Hugs! ... and thinking of you when 'worshipping' the gods! lol! ;)

Mirna said...

and Jen! May I please comment on your list? I cracked up laughing when I read some of it! I loved the ‘reason’ why you say you loved your sister! How sweet! I am sure she adores you too! And who are the Hambrick girls? Lol. I am sure there is a story to that… No worries Girl, you don’t have to explain… I think you can be very mischievous sometimes! And yeah you right: Your cat is the only one I now know of having all these ‘perks’! I always thought I was animal crazy … did you know I secretly wanted to buy a pet stroller for my cat? Yeah we could then easy peasy go for a walk together… (When we relocated to Oz I had to give my Maltese-baby girl to my mom – when I asked her how she was doing Mom just replied : She is doing great because for the first time in her life she can BE a dog …)