Saturday, May 16, 2009

Just for giggles...

I was on my birthboard this morning and someone posted a link where you could receive a psychic reading about the day your baby is born. The "psychic", Madame Zaritska made the following prediction for our new bean:

The day you deliver, outside will be hazy. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 17 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and a lot of red hair.

99 percent of this is crazy, but I did find it an odd coincidence that she predicted that the baby will have red hair (my haircolor) and dark brown eyes (my hubby's eye color) because those were questions never asked and 4 lbs 13 oz will be about right if baby arrives at 37 weeks. Now, I'm not having a vaginal birth and it will be a planned c-section so the late night thing may not groove with my doctor.

Anyways, a funny way to start a Saturday morning after being so sad the last few days.

No comments: