Sunday, December 4, 2011

Yesterday marked 3 years of what should've been Lily's due date and although the day no longer overwhelmes me with sadness, I do still have those moment of futile what-if's. What if we had gone to a better hospital? What if I had picked a better ob-gyn? What if they had caught the abruption in time? Oh, how these questions still plague my mind and I guess they always will...

My hubby and I had our 4th date night in 25 months last night (I purposely did it on December 3rd knowing that it would be nice to give my mind something else to look forward to) and it was a really nice night. We had a couple glasses of wine and made a toast to our sweet girl every few minutes. We just toasted to her how much we loved her and missed her...

Thank you to those that lefts words of support on my last post. Mostly, thank you for not trying to force me off the bitter train and allowing me to feel anger. Sometimes, just listening and not trying to fix something is the best that others can do so I appreciate it! xoxo

1 comment:

MEK said...

<3 hugs sweetie. You are a strong woman and a GREAT mother. Lily and Cooper are lucky to have you <3