Friday, February 12, 2010

Update on prayer request...

I just wanted to update you on the family that I asked you to pray for from my birthboard. The autopsy was done and it appears that Nolan died from complications from RSV and undiagnosed sleep apnea. Please, continue to hold this family up in your prayers as many of us know the heartbreak of losing a baby...

It's selfish but her loss has taught me to appreciate every second with Cooper. It's sometime overwhelming being a new mommy but I won't be complaining of sleeping less or any other trivial complaint again...

5 comments:

Jill said...

I don't think that is selfish at all. I now appreciate things I didn't before. Emma and Chase showed me how precious life truly is.

Nolan's family is in my thoughts.

Me said...

It's not selfish. It is moments like these that show us how fragile life really is. I feel for Nolan's family. So sad.

Maggie said...

So very sad. I'm thinking of Nolan's family. I don't think you are selfish for thinking that at all either. Things like this just make us appreciate things even more.

The Blue Sparrow said...

Stop by my blog, there is suprise there for you in honor of Lilly! Happy Valenetines!

American History said...

your prayer touched me. I'm praying! I found this site helpful www.holylandprayer.com Check it; maybe it gives you a relief. God bless.