Friday, October 31, 2008

Close to my heart...

My hubby got me a Tiffany's necklace for our wedding anniversary this year. Its the one that is silver with the heart pendant to match the bracelet that he had got me for Christmas one year. I hadn't been wearing it because it was too short and it was kinda choking me, so a couple of weeks ago we went to Tiffany's so that they could add some more links. While I was there I asked them to engrave Lily Angeline on the back of the heart pendant so that I could have something with her name on it to wear on a routine basis. It came back yesterday, and it looks really pretty. I even wore it with my witches costume that I wore today for Halloween! So, I know its a small gesture but I just want anyone and everyone to know that I think of her everyday and that she will never be forgotten by me or her daddy.

1 comment:

Mrs. Mother said...

How sweet. I love it. I am thinking of ordering a bracelet from the Trisomy 18 foundation for Jenna.